Re: Sam McKinney's boat "Gander"

Don't do it, Jim! You've been hanging around too much with Dan from Almostcanada. ;o)

Gander is squarer than Mikesboat. I think somebody here mentioned that Sam was inspired by the SF Pelican when he built his first barge boats.

https://duckworks.com/mikesboat-plans/

On 12/28/2020 12:36 PM, Jim Y wrote:
That reminds me of a Mikesboat conversion to power only w/cabin.
School days, I believe, are the unhappiest in the whole span of human existence. They are full of dull, unintelligible tasks, new and unpleasant ordinances, brutal violations of common sense and common decency. (H. L. Mencken)