Re: Artificial Sinew

Thanks, Pete. I hadn't heard of Corey's operation. The school's link is:

https://www.skinboats.org/

On 11/21/2020 12:32 PM, Pete L wrote:
A bit late, but...when my wife and I built two baidarka's at Corey Freedman's Skin Boat School in Anacortes in '07, we used artificial sinew, which is available via his website https://shop.skinboats.com (and elsewhere, I'm sure). The baidarka's live outside under our deck, upside down when not in use, and show no signs of wear other than weathering.
He got hold of the red meat of the language and turned it into hamburgers. (Richard Gordon on Ernest Hemingway)