Re: Newest Coots' Contact List -- 2020D

Paul Bartlett

Hi John,

Hope all’s well!

If possible could I be added to contact list? Paul Bartlett paulbartlettretired@gmail.com, 541 224 4093.

Also am I too late to request a 2021 coots calendar? Paul Bartlett. 1245 nw Beca Ave Corvallis OR. 97330. Also could you please send address so that I can send $16 check.

Thanks for all you do to make the coots so much fun! Paul

On Nov 6, 2020, at 3:11 PM, John Kohnen <jkohnen@boat-links.com> wrote:

I just sent out the latest Coots' Contact List. If you think you should have got it, let me know.

The Coots' Contact List is a private list of phone numbers, email and snailmail addresses. It's only distributed to the Coots in the list. If you'd like to be added to the list, send me your contact information in a private email. If you've only got one phone number, let me know if it's a cell phone. If you're a ham I can add your callsign.

George Washington as a boy was ignorant of the commonest accomplishments of youth. He could not even lie. (Mark Twain)