Re: winch or capstan suggestion?

Dan

Mark. It's a bit slow, but quite powerful--and I seem to have to move
recalcitrant trailers alluhtime--but, i often use HF chainfalls to pull
things around. I often have to lift boats from one trailer to
another--weighing upwards of a ton or two. i even use them to help in
felling trees. If you can rig an adequate tongue carrier, then the trailer
can be pulled headfirst up your driveway from a 90-degree pivot. If that
pivot is far enough back to allow the swing, of course. This also assumes
that gravity will help in the egress. The reverse pivot would only require
a set of wheel chocks to do the swinging. Or, get yourself a tractor...Dan