Re: After Thanksgiving paddle

Keith Korporaal <orionkeith@...>

Case,

Good point... I’ll be there.  I don’t really know anybody, so I won’t count 😑😊.

Cap’n Keith

On Nov 13, 2020, at 2:55 PM, Case Turner <dirtsailor2003@...> wrote:

 Reading the rules no more than 6 people from no more than 2 households per gathering either outdoors or indoors.

Guess there’s no rules for multiple individuals who “don’t know each other” paddling on the same piece of water...

I’m not the one in charge so I can’t mKe a call just pointing on the facts.

Case

Sent from not here

On Nov 13, 2020, at 2:09 PM, elaineginader <elaineginader@...> wrote:

I just heard that Governor Brown has set a stay home order shut down for 2 weeks starting on the 18th. This will be during the holiday and the Thanksgiving paddle. Is this going to cancel another fun day on the water?

Elaine