Newest Coots' Contact List -- 2020D

I just sent out the latest Coots' Contact List. If you think you should have got it, let me know.

The Coots' Contact List is a private list of phone numbers, email and snailmail addresses. It's only distributed to the Coots in the list. If you'd like to be added to the list, send me your contact information in a private email. If you've only got one phone number, let me know if it's a cell phone. If you're a ham I can add your callsign.

George Washington as a boy was ignorant of the commonest accomplishments of youth. He could not even lie. (Mark Twain)