From: Electri-Cal <calboats@...>
To: oregoncoots@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Oct 21, 2020 7:49 am
Subject: [oregoncoots] I'm looking for a kodak rotary tray slide projector

Any coots have a working kodak rotary or slide tray projector available.  Mine stripped a gear due to age, a common problem, and it's a pain to replace.  Mine has a good bulb, so that's not needed to function.  If we have a coot who can install the kit, I could get one and pay for the service.  I have a lot of slides I'd like to see one more time, and maybe print out.  Lots of vintage boat and custom car show stuff  ( I think ) from the 60's, might be fun for a coot lunch sometime.

Thanks,   Cal