Re: Last offer on the Goose

Richard Green

Andrew, can you produce a photo?

Rich

On Oct 17, 2020, at 6:40 AM, Andrew Linn <alinn@...> wrote:

It's not in sailable condition. The epoxy coatings need sanded and redone (though I would just seal the wood and paint this time.) The most serious problem is the skegs ( two 1x2s that run the length of the bottom) were scarfed and the scarfing has sprung. I'd just replace 'em.

Epoxy and marine ply throughout. Stainless for all fasteners. It was a pretty quality job, really.

On 10/17/2020 6:35 AM, Richard Green wrote:
Andrew, what’s the state of the goose?  This goose isn’t all made out of spruce is it?  A spruce goose?  But I digress.

I’m assuming it’s the 12’ version since it’s a goose?  I’m interested to hear as my ‘glass work is about done on the Livingston 13 that I’m rescuing from the landfill and I might be ready for another project for the winter.  Idle hands being the devil’s workshop and all….