Re: Giving away my Goose

cherrill boissonou

Yeah.....right now I’m conflicted about dagger board/ fixed rudder and lee board / kick-up rudder. I’d like to hear some opinions from out there in Cootville sailor land.
Earl

On Oct 16, 2020, at 1:05 PM, John Kohnen <@Jkohnen> wrote:

Although Earl is gonna add some of his own touches to the Oz Goose, it may well end up being the first Duck/Goose in the NW built close to actual plans! <g> In this case, Mik Storer's Oz Goose plans:

https://preview.tinyurl.com/y3ppb87p

or
https://www.opengoose.com/plans/oz-goose-2016-plan-now-available-from-our-agents/

On 10/16/2020 8:59 AM, Earl wrote:
That’s right....just about to start on my very own Oz Goose🌝⛵️
What is more pleasant than a friendly little yacht, a long stretch of smooth water, a gentle breeze, the stars? (Billy Atkin)