Coot Lunch Next Week?

Is there any interest in an al fresco Coot Lunch next week? The weather looks like it'll be good. I've got Monday, Wednesday and Thursday free.

Laura says John McC is desperate for a "play date" after being tightly locked down for too long (Laura is going through a treatment that makes her susceptible to infections). John doesn't want to travel far, so how about Shorelane Park (where we meet for the Fern Ridge Spring Messabout)? Any other ideas somewhere between Albany/Corvallis and Veneta?

The King’s English is not the King’s. It’s a joint stock company, and Americans own most of the shares. (Mark Twain)