Re: Giving away my Goose

That's Earl hiding behind his wife's skirts (email acct.). ;o) I think what he's trying to say is that he's got Mik Storer's Oz Goose plans in hand and a pile of plywood waiting for him to get to work.

On 10/15/2020 5:59 PM, Andrew Linn wrote:
Cherrill, where you be? I can deliver it this Sunday.
On 10/15/2020 5:47 PM, cherrill boissonou wrote:
Oz up fer it iffin ah git dun in tyme begoose it’d bee moor phun than etten durt⛵️
Since when do we have to agree with people to defend them from injustice? (Lillian Hellman)