Re: Giving away my Goose

Does Pride of Toledo come with the custom Coot burgee staff with brass wind indicator I made for her? That's worth the price by itself! ;o)

https://flic.kr/p/rvA7S8

On 10/15/2020 6:44 AM, Andrew wrote:
I'm losing my storage area and won't be able to keep my Goose (the Pride of Toledo.)  She needs a significant amount of work, but all the parts are there, including a Really Simple Sail balanced lug.
Anyone interested, please call or text. I can deliver to most places Coots live.

Things don't improve with age. Look at your truck. Look at your roof. Look in the mirror! (Red Green)