Re: Giving away my Goose

Andrew already tried donating his Goose to the Boathouse. They auctioned it off a few years ago, but the Port put in the highest bid and then gave the boat back to Andy! ;o) Pride of Toledo is a Good Boat. Andrew has said that she's the best one he's built. And Puddle Gooses are Good Boats, suitable for Ol' Coots and other less nimble folk. I hope one of Us gives her a good new home:

https://preview.tinyurl.com/yc8u2hjr

I've been getting her name wrong all these years... I thought bit was "Spirit" of Toledo. <sigh>

On 10/15/2020 8:21 AM, Elaine wrote:
Why don't you donate it to the Toledo Boat house?
I'm losing my storage area and won't be able to keep my Goose (the
Pride
of Toledo.)  She needs a significant amount of work, but all the parts
are there, including a Really Simple Sail balanced lug.
Anyone interested, please call or text. I can deliver to most places
Coots live.

Dealing with network executives is like being nibbled to death by ducks. (Eric Sevareid)