Re: Coots' Contact List

keith hoehn

Hi John. I'm not on the list but being retired now I am a lot more available than I use to be. Here is my info.
Keith Hoehn

Have a Potter 15 and 19
I am on the email list

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020, 12:55 John Kohnen wrote:
I just sent out the latest Coot's Contact List. If you think you should
have got it, please let me know; I probably have an outdated email
address for you.

The List is private. Only those Coots who choose to share their contact
info in the List receive it. If you'd like to be added to the Coot's
Contact List, let me know. Please give a cell phone number, if you've
got one, so Coots can get ahold of you at messabouts and boat shows. If
you're a ham, give your call sign.