Re: Coots' Contact List

cherrill boissonou

Haven’t got it yet, but it might still be in the mail......took it you meant: “ Postal d’Escargot” 🧙‍♂️🚣🏼‍♂️⛵️⚓️🔱
Earl

On Oct 9, 2020, at 12:54 PM, John Kohnen <jkohnen@boat-links.com> wrote:

I just sent out the latest Coot's Contact List. If you think you should have got it, please let me know; I probably have an outdated email address for you.

The List is private. Only those Coots who choose to share their contact info in the List receive it. If you'd like to be added to the Coot's Contact List, let me know. Please give a cell phone number, if you've got one, so Coots can get ahold of you at messabouts and boat shows. If you're a ham, give your call sign.

The problem with some people is that when they aren’t drunk, they’re sober. (William Butler Yeats)