Re: The Safest Place to Be duirng a Pandemic

Lee Tapper

In some ways the character traits that it takes to get the boat and the resources for a long voyage and the opposite of the character traits for enjoying it once you are on the trip.  The first suggests a very type A personality and the second suggests someone that is more laid back.

Lee

From: oregoncoots@groups.io <oregoncoots@groups.io> On Behalf Of Brandon via groups.io
Sent: Friday, October 9, 2020 9:14 AM
To: oregoncoots@groups.io
Subject: Re: [oregoncoots] The Safest Place to Be duirng a Pandemic

I love these stories! People should chase their dreams even if there’s a chance they will turn into nightmares. Seems like every marina we stay at has at least a dozen folks who are constantly getting ready to leave on their “voyage around something” and they never cut the dock lines. Yea for anyone who gets that done.

The dentist story reminds me of a ketch that Ed Monk Sr. designed for a dentist who served the small towns in southeastern Alaska. Nice boat. Had a dentist chair even.

Brandon