Re: The Safest Place to Be duirng a Pandemic

Brandon

I love these stories! People should chase their dreams even if there’s a chance they will turn into nightmares. Seems like every marina we stay at has at least a dozen folks who are constantly getting ready to leave on their “voyage around something” and they never cut the dock lines. Yea for anyone who gets that done.

The dentist story reminds me of a ketch that Ed Monk Sr. designed for a dentist who served the small towns in southeastern Alaska. Nice boat. Had a dentist chair even.

Brandon