Re: The Safest Place to Be duirng a Pandemic

Brandon

I wish them luck. Sailing around the world was my dream since I was 13 and read the account of Robin Lee Graham in National Geographic. It narrowed down over the years to just the parts of the Pacific with coconut trees.

This story reminds me of an article in the Newport fish wrap. They made a big deal about a couple who had fixed up a ketch and were off to sail around the world. They left Newport and both the men got so sea sick they returned less than a day later and never untied the dock lines again.

Sounds like this couple will at least make it to Mexico. Bon voyage my friends!

Brandon
Oceanus, 1971 Columbia 43