Re: Gauge Number from eBay ---- Wiring question, about 24 volt and "bridges" -- update for today

Electri-Cal

Didn't replace the higher limit amp meter, still the 150 amp reading for now.   I'm just replacing the fuse for accessories, and using the ciggie lighter with amp gauge.  Mentally double the draw, and that is the true figure, again -- for now.  With new battery hook up, I can blow accessory fuses if I push it too fast, couldn't do that before -- hah.

I'm installing a new 10kv genset in a sound resistant box, with home hookup stuff, that is enough project till I get the new gauge in from China to put in.  meanwhile, time to get wet this fall !!!

Later, Coots ----  Cal