Re: Fires and such

The Riverside Fire near Molalla is burning close to Kay Patteson's place, and also not far from Joe Nelson's, to the east. <sigh> I expect Kay is sheltering with Chad and the grandkids in Portland.

https://arcg.is/1XPnX40

The last address I have for Quinn Wells is within the boundary of the Echo Mountain Fire near Lincoln City. :o( At least he's only renting a trailer, but may not have any insurance. <sigh>

The boundaries for the fires to the east, anyway, weren't updated today because the plane with infrared cameras couldn't take of this morning because of the fog and smoke...

You can tell the size of a man by the size of the thing that makes him mad. (Adlai Stevenson)