Re: Fires and such

Richard Green

Awoke this morning to heavy smoke here in McMinnville.  Heavier than when I went to bed last night.  The orange sky is so occluded it’s hard to tell where the sun is coming up. But my listening and reading suggests no worries here for fire.   My brother has taken in an evacuee family from over by Colton..with all their myriad animals..but in Canby where they live, so far so good.

Best of luck to everyone out there, safe journey.

Rich

On Sep 8, 2020, at 10:26 PM, Josh <roseandthistlecustom@...> wrote:

Just wanted to reach out to everyone and say I hope you're doing okay. Good Girl is covered in ash but safe for now.
Josh