Re: This Saturday: Sauvie's Island Circumnavigation Planning Meeting

elaineginader

Michael doesn't know the length of the mast but when I went under the railroad bridge in my husband's boat I could tell the bridge would need to be opened up. That was a while ago but I'll have the phone number just in case.

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020, 8:24 PM Elaine Ginader <elaineginader@...> wrote:
I'm thinking it's tall enough for them to open the bridge. All the info I have the mast length isn't there. I reached out to Michael just so I know. I thought we were going around Sauvie Island.  Are we going other places too?

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020, 8:00 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
"Zoom up there"? How do you like zooming around, Mark? Are the Coots
gonna turn into a speedboat club? ;o)

How tall is Belle's mast, Elaine? We were wondering if we could get Them
to open the Steel Bridge for us, but we need a tall boat. <g>

On 9/5/2020 11:16 AM, Mark N wrote:
> The bridge would have been a problem for taller boats than
> ours.  Perhaps I can zoom up there in the next week or so if anyone
> would like a current (no pun intended) assessment.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government
when it deserves it. (Mark Twain)