Re: This Saturday: Sauvie's Island Circumnavigation Planning Meeting

Richard Green

I have, it appears, sent an email to the manager of the PYC to inquire.  I’ll keep you posted should I hear back.

Rich

On Sep 4, 2020, at 2:49 PM, Richard Green <chaos5@...> wrote:

Ah, there it is.  I don’t know if the International Association of the Grand Coots and Yacht Club could get reciprocal privileges in there for a night or not.

Rich

On Sep 4, 2020, at 2:29 PM, John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:

I answered my own question: "Just 12 miles downstream from the clubhouse and moorage and inside a bay on the east side of beautiful Sauvie Island, +45° 44' 59", -122° 46' 17", lies the club’s member-only Willow Bar Outstation."

I hate it when boating facilities open to the public get turned into "gated communities". <sigh>

The latter part of a wise man's life is taken up in curing the follies, prejudices, and false opinions he had contracted in the former. (Jonathan Swift)