Re: Last Call for Saturday Coot Lunch and Voyage Planning Session

elaineginader

I'd really like to come but this weekend is full. Please let me know in what is discussed as I'm definitely going on the cruise.

Elaine

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020, 8:01 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
Please let us know if you're planning on coming to the lunch and
Sauvie's Island Circumnavigation planning session this Saturday, at
1:00, at Earl's place north of Corvallis. Cherrill will be making lunch,
so she needs to know how much food to make.

If you don't know how to find Earl's, let me know and I'll send you
directions.

Things don't improve with age. Look at your truck. Look at your roof.
Look in the mirror! (Red Green)