Last Call for Saturday Coot Lunch and Voyage Planning Session

Please let us know if you're planning on coming to the lunch and Sauvie's Island Circumnavigation planning session this Saturday, at 1:00, at Earl's place north of Corvallis. Cherrill will be making lunch, so she needs to know how much food to make.

If you don't know how to find Earl's, let me know and I'll send you directions.

Things don't improve with age. Look at your truck. Look at your roof. Look in the mirror! (Red Green)