Re: Table saw notes.

Carson's does all kinds of sharpening. I go there most often to get a lawnmower blade sharpened.

On 9/3/2020 12:01 PM, Jove wrote:
I've not used Carson saw yet,
The mexican food cart there is indeed good, I've eaten there several times.

If a carbide blade is from a good manufacturer it might be worth having
its bad teeth replaced. I go to Carson's saw shop, on Blair between 6th
and 7th in Eugene, for my sharpening needs. They go all ga-ga over my
old Freud blade when I bring it in, but they reluctantly replaced some
teeth on a Grizzly blade after I did the math and concluded that it was
enough cheaper to fix the cheapo blade instead of buying another.
https://www.carsonsawshop.com/
They say that the Mexican food stand parked out front is real good too,
but I haven't tried them yet...
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. (Benjamin Franklin)