Re: Mini 12 meter Boomer parts for 4 boats

Jove still has a job. Cuts into his boat time terribly, but they keep throwing money at him, so what can he do? <g>

I thought Toledo Joe would have piped up by now. The Retired Old Geezers at the Toledo Boathouses sail Dragon Force 65s. I don't know how much of that is going on now, what with the Dread Virus. <sigh> It seems like RC sailing ought to be something folks could do with safe social distancing.

https://dragonforce65.us/

On 9/1/2020 4:58 PM, Electri-Cal wrote:
Come on by, Jove !!
Just think what a dull world it would be if everyone was sensible. (Lucy Maud Montgomery)