Re: Titan got a new home

Jove Lachman-Curl

I'm sure she's a beautiful boat, destined for a beautiful voyage, do you have any pictures, I've not seen that boat.
-Jove

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 7:28 AM Richard Green <chaos5@...> wrote:
Living  in Mac and having done fifty years of building a couple boats and  refurbing a dozen and a half boats, I’ll keep my eye open.  Hope to see the boat.

Rich

On Aug 26, 2020, at 7:27 PM, Andy Rusten <w7atr.1@...> wrote:

Well, second happiest day as they say. Going to the valley Saturday to help the new owner get her ready to move. New tires and wheels, trailer lights, and go thru all the stuff. She heading to McMinnville for a full overhaul and going up to the inside passage after finnish.