Re: Banta boat

The boat sure looks good, Jim! :o) I think it'll be a good boat, as well as a "cute" one. If one of Us gets it I hope they name it "Dennis". <g>

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmNwEz7p

On 8/19/2020 6:45 PM, Jim C wrote:
Got the Banta boat done. I built it with the intention of donating it to my church. I talked to them & they aren't doing any fund raising this year because of the virus, so they don't want it. I haven't gotten the paperwork & hull number back yet, so I can't sell it till I do. If any one wants a cute boat contact me & we'll talk
Adults are obsolete children, and the hell with them. (Theodore "Dr. Seuss" Geisel)