Re: September Columbia Cruise

elaineginader

We've been working on it. My husband is teaching me the ropes. Do we have the days in mind yet? This way I can talk to my manager easier.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020, 9:01 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
I sure hope you can get away from the job for a few days and join us,
Elaine. There will be quite a bit of motoring, in Multnomah Channel at
least, so make sure Belle's motor is ready for it.

On 8/18/2020 5:58 PM, elaine wrote:

> I'm interested if the job let's me. I'm bringing Belle Starr.

The man who is always waving the flag usually waives what it stands for.
(Laurence J. Peter)