Re: September Columbia Cruise

Bob Miller

John -

You have at least one interested party up here in PT. It looks like a good outing for my new (to me) 18' Poulsbo boat. I'm hoping to make one of the Columbia gatherings but we have still unsettled dates pending for a San Juans cruise in company. If those dates compete, my first love is the islands. I hope it works out. Your's and Cathlamet look safe enough to enjoy.

Cheers,

Bob M

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 6:16 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
Me and Bob L and Earl decided we're gonna do a circumnavigation of
Sauvie's Island next month. Starting September 26th from Fred's Marina,
and staying out maybe five nights. We'll see... Details to be worked out
later. Anyonhe who likes is welcome to join us.

I would have girls regard themselves not as adjectives but as nouns.
(Elizabeth Cady Stanton)