Re: Short Notise -- Coot Lunch at Fern Ridge Monday (today)

Josh

Looking like we're aiming for 11am Friday morning.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020, 6:13 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
Try to let us know earlier than I did when you're gonna be pulling Good
Girl. Maybe we can turn the chore into a Coot gab fest.

Cal helped me get Tuffy pulled out and ready to hit the road, after we
took a little electrified voyage. I hauled her up to Corn Valley where
Earl's neighbor girls did a great job  cleaning her up, top to bottom. :o)

On 8/17/2020 9:33 AM, Josh wrote:
> Wish we could come to lend a hand, work at 11:30 today. Do have the rest
> of the week off (till Saturday), if I can get my trailer lights working
> I'm planning to pull Good Girl this week.

Many a man has fallen in love with a girl in light so dim he would not
have chosen a suit by it. (Maurice Chevalier)