Re: Short Notise -- Coot Lunch at Fern Ridge Monday (today)

Try to let us know earlier than I did when you're gonna be pulling Good Girl. Maybe we can turn the chore into a Coot gab fest.

Cal helped me get Tuffy pulled out and ready to hit the road, after we took a little electrified voyage. I hauled her up to Corn Valley where Earl's neighbor girls did a great job cleaning her up, top to bottom. :o)

On 8/17/2020 9:33 AM, Josh wrote:
Wish we could come to lend a hand, work at 11:30 today. Do have the rest of the week off (till Saturday), if I can get my trailer lights working I'm planning to pull Good Girl this week.
Many a man has fallen in love with a girl in light so dim he would not have chosen a suit by it. (Maurice Chevalier)