Re: Short Notise -- Coot Lunch at Fern Ridge Monday (today)

cherrill boissonou

Can’t make it down today, but the barn is ready for Tuffy....so I’ll await your call.
Today or Tuesday?
Earl

On Aug 17, 2020, at 12:57 AM, John Kohnen <@Jkohnen> wrote:

A socially distanced lunch and gab fest at Richardson Park. Starting around 11:00. Bring your own lunch, of course.

Tuffy will be coming out of the water too, I hope at Richardson. If there's not enough water at the ramp I'll have to shuttle my tow rig to Orchard Point...

Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it. (Russel Baker)