Re: Electric Love

If price isn't an issue... $949 each, and I'd need two. <sigh> And a Battery Management System (BMS) to care for them. 150 A/H! :o) My flooded lead/acid batteries only have about 40 A/H practical capacity.

The replacement battery they sell for Prii may be something to look at.
40 A/H (and the rate at a more aggressive discharge than the usual
lead/acid rating) and a built in BMS, for $349 each.

On 8/11/2020 3:34 PM, John Weiss wrote:
If price isn't a deterrent, and weight is the issue, look at these LiFePo4 batteries:
https://www.ohmmu.com/group31
When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I'm beginning to believe it. (Clarence Darrow)