Re: Electric Love

Did you install two of the 20 amp convertors in parallel, like we talked about on the phone? Is that OK, Bob L?

I wish you knew what the A/H rating of the lithium battery from the bike,,,

On 8/10/2020 8:40 AM, Electri-Cal wrote:
... Just yesterday I finished wiring the 48 volt to 24 V converter.  Now the ev bicycle pack can be the third backup pack.
I have another converter to make the bike pack power a MKota directly also, so ready to go there too, after I get a motor to run all this stuff.  I forger how much run time the bike pack has on paper, but nees a good in water testing. It seems that the pack weighs about half a wet battery, while adding more run time, due to the lower the pack can be drained by a good deal.  Time will tell how this works out, keep fingers crossed.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. (George Carlin)