Re: Electric Love

Electri-Cal

Hot foot it over to a sporting gooda store, luggage store or, some even used gear places.  A folding suitcase crooling carrier works fine.  some golf carts fold but not as well.  I have a rolling insulated beer cooler on wheels, that could take a battery, plus other gear.  Think I got one or two at st Vinnies years ago.  In fact a rolling ice chest would do a lot of gear hauling for the least money, just tape the inside size to fit right.. My folding suitcase carrier needs a wood box to make work, but is the sturdiest , and folds lightest as dock.cart.      Cheaper than a chiropracters visit or two,.

Later,   Cal.