Took awhile

elaineginader

Being stuck at home has its advantages. I took my Enterprise sailing/racing dinghy to the Toledo Boat Show last year and as some of you know I had my share of problems. One that has been on my mind was that I couldn't figure out how to keep the rubber down. I've been researching since to figure this dilemma as I would love to sail her on some future Coot messabouts. Today it all came to me and now it'll work correctly. I think I'll bring the Enterprise to the Halloween float just so I can test it out. Or if things work out I may take her to Fern Ridge. We'll see.

Elaine