Re: Underwater Vision Update

They probably just abandoned a wheelbarrow or two when they were done building the dam. ;o)

It'll be interesting to see how the different props work on the trolling motors. Be sure to keep your eye on the ammeter when doing your trials.

On 8/8/2020 5:05 AM, Electri-Cal wrote:
Ah, yep !  Good article, maybe we can find thet 'ol locomotive or whatever in the spring, with max. clearer water levels.  The bushing Charlie and I coccockted is good for all larger props, I used a drill bit to check sizes so now a lot more props are available for testing.
If we do not provide against corruption, our government will soon be at an end. (George Mason at the start of the Constitutional Convention)