Re: Underwater Vision Update

1 1/2 props, and counting... ;o) But you're having fun. :o)

Charley knows a fellow whose family owned some property that's now at the bottom of Fern Ridge. May be a Richardson, I don't recall. Anyway, he told Charley that when They finished building the dam in 1941 They abandoned a steam locomotive in what's now the deepest part of the lake, by the spillway -- "the part where it's a hundred feet deep." Hmmm... Methinks the tale might have grown in the telling. <g> Maybe some equipment was abandoned on the future lakebed, but over the years the size of that equipment, and the depth, have grown significantly. ;o)

https://oregonlakesatlas.org/lake/17090003017645#text-section

On 8/7/2020 8:09 AM, Electri-Cal wrote:
Hi, John -- Yep so far I could have bought 1 1/2 props for those bucks. ...
Charlies friend had what equipment to use?? ...
Only ignorance! Only ignorance! How can you talk about only ignorance? Don't you know that it is the worst thing in the world, next to wickedness? (Anna Sewell)