Re: Good Girl For Sale

Good Girl has got to be the nicest Neptune/Newport 16 around. I was looking her over Thursday, and admiring how well Joe's kept her up. She's a steal at $1200! Somebody was trying to sell the not nearly so nice one on E Dock for $1700 last year...

Good Girl has got to be about the best boat name around too... :o)

On 8/1/2020 6:15 PM, Toledo Joe wrote:
Hi All,
I’m sure some of you know this boat. Andrew Linn spent a lot of time really sprucing her up with new rigging and a new weighted centerboard. I’ve had the boat just about a year and have kept her up with new varnish, sparfly and some lines.
I’m selling the boat for what I paid $1200 which is a fantastic deal.   I’m posting it here before I do a blitz on the internet. It would be cool for one of our own crew to get it.
Good Girl is a Neptune 16. You can find out all kinds of information about her on the internet, or contact me if you have any questions. I’ll say it is one of the easiest boats I’ve ever sailed and unbelievably stable - I can stand on the rail, even with the board up and it hardly lists.  It’s just a fantastic boat.
Please respond to me: joenovello3@... <mailto:joenovello3@...> if you are interested.

Curiosity is insubordination in its purest form. (Vladimir Nabokov)