Re: Fern Ridge Monday Socially-Distanced Mini-Messabout?

cherrill boissonou

Bob,
Unfortunately I hauled out yesterday and Cherrill and I are headed to a birth at the Embarcadero for the month of August! Sorry I’ll miss you at the lake. Maybe come over to Newport if it works out.
We need to discuss our sept. trip later in the month if Covid19 will allow it.
Talk to you next week.
Earl

On Jul 30, 2020, at 10:46 AM, Bob Larkin <bob@...> wrote:

I plan to go for a sail late today (Thurs) from Richardson. If there is decent wind, I may stay out past dinner time. It there is not much wind, I will be in at the Marina for the evening. Maybe see someone there?

I monitor Ch 16, 68, 69

Bob "Wave Guide"