Re: Fern Ridge Monday Socially-Distanced Mini-Messabout?

cherrill boissonou

Joe,
Earl Boissonou here......I’m coming down wed around 10am to haul out Dr. Petra. I’m taking her to Newport for the month of aug.
See you, Earl

On Jul 27, 2020, at 6:30 AM, Joe Novello <joenovello3@...> wrote:

I’m camping at Richardson through Thursday. Any idea what time anyone is coming down?  I’ll be watching for a coot or two.

Joe

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 11:30 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
Cal is gonna take Surprise to Richardson Park for some testing. Alas, he
didn't say just when. <sigh> Keep your eyes peeled for more details...

"Thinking of looking at a few details on Surprise, top off charge, and
head for Richardson docks tomorrow.  If there are any others out there
and on line, might be a good time to grab a visit ??  Last Friday Earl
was there, and Bob Larkin, whom I missed darn it.  Had to scooter ride
back home early, so  missed other coots.  Another hot one Mon. so needs
a boat and snack break."

The conquest of the earth, which mostly means the taking it away from
those who have a different complexion or slightly flatter noses than
ourselves, is not a pretty thing when you look into it. (Joseph Conrad)

Joe Novello