Re: Fern Ridge Monday Socially-Distanced Mini-Messabout?

Joe Novello

I’m camping at Richardson through Thursday. Any idea what time anyone is coming down?  I’ll be watching for a coot or two.

Joe

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 11:30 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
Cal is gonna take Surprise to Richardson Park for some testing. Alas, he
didn't say just when. <sigh> Keep your eyes peeled for more details...

"Thinking of looking at a few details on Surprise, top off charge, and
head for Richardson docks tomorrow.  If there are any others out there
and on line, might be a good time to grab a visit ??  Last Friday Earl
was there, and Bob Larkin, whom I missed darn it.  Had to scooter ride
back home early, so  missed other coots.  Another hot one Mon. so needs
a boat and snack break."

The conquest of the earth, which mostly means the taking it away from
those who have a different complexion or slightly flatter noses than
ourselves, is not a pretty thing when you look into it. (Joseph Conrad)

Joe Novello