Re: Fish people Seafoods

Case Turner

All of our stores here in Central Oregon that carried no longer have it. Looked at Amazon and all are out of stock except the jerky.

Cass

Sent from not here

On Jun 23, 2020, at 2:53 PM, Hank <happyhank07@...> wrote:

I got some Fish People Wild Seafood Bouillabaisse At Fred Meyers on Lancaster in Salem.  Mixed with a ready rice pouch should make a quick and easy meal.  The soup itself has some vegetables in it.

Happy Hank

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 9:19 AM Case Turner <casesturner@...> wrote:
Went to order my summer supply of their bagged soups on their website.

Only products they have now is frozen whole crab, $180 for 6 shipped to you. And soon to come canned Albacore. All the soups and meals are no longer on their website. Jerky is gone.

Bummed me out. I use those for my solo camp meals. Guess it’s back to Mountain house freeze dried and Luna bars..

Case

Sent from not here

--
Dirt