Re: Fish people Seafoods

Hank

I got some Fish People Wild Seafood Bouillabaisse At Fred Meyers on Lancaster in Salem.  Mixed with a ready rice pouch should make a quick and easy meal.  The soup itself has some vegetables in it.

Happy Hank

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 9:19 AM Case Turner <casesturner@...> wrote:
Went to order my summer supply of their bagged soups on their website.

Only products they have now is frozen whole crab, $180 for 6 shipped to you. And soon to come canned Albacore. All the soups and meals are no longer on their website. Jerky is gone.

Bummed me out. I use those for my solo camp meals. Guess it’s back to Mountain house freeze dried and Luna bars..

Case

Sent from not here

--
Dirt