Re: Turning Over a Tolman Skiff

Lookin' Good, Randy. That's a Big boat! It might have been difficult to turn a boat that wide just with muscle power, looks like the continuous rope sling worked dandy.

On 6/21/2020 5:59 PM, Randy T wrote:
The Tolman is Over.
On June 20^th , the hull of my Tolman was turned over.Weeks of preparation paid off with no one getting hurt and only a few minor scratches on the hull.90 percent of the work is done and I only have 180 percent to go to finish the boat.
Pray for the dead and fight like hell for the living. (Mother Jones)