Re: Tuffy and Me on Fern Ridge

Jove Lachman-Curl

A very shapely little boat! Lovely to see! Thanks.

On Jun 20, 2020, at 10:11 AM, Richard Green <chaos5@...> wrote:

Looking great!

Rich

On Jun 20, 2020, at 9:56 AM, John Kohnen <@Jkohnen> wrote:

Earl got some good pictures of me and Tuffy sailing on Thursday. The first sail of the season. It's gonna be a short one. <sigh> I'd planned on launching her in the morning calm, then coming back in the afternoon for a sail after a Coot lunch, but there was a nice breeze already when she got in the water. :o) So no Coot lunch this week...

Tuffy sails real nice, though I still have some fettling to do. When she gets going it _feels_ like we're really flying, because you can feel the propeller of the electric motor spinning away like mad. <g> Not bad looking for a plastic boat. :o)

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHKAUCT

Like all weak men he laid an exaggerated stress on not changing one's mind. (W. Somerset Maugham)