Re: kayak sail rig

Brandon

No. Not me. We are still happily living aboard Oceanus. The Columbia 43 that is for sale in Olympia is across the way in West Bay Marina. I've seen it from the outside and it looks to be in pretty good shape. Buy it for $20,000 and put another $60,000 into it and you would have a fine cruising boat. Columbia 43s rate pretty well under PHRF so you could race her as well. I wrote a review of the 43 in the May/June 2019 issue of Good Old Boar Magazine. She is a great sea boat, loves those big waves on the Oregon coast.

Brandon
SV Oceanus, 1971 Columbia 43
Olympia, Wash.