Re: Gotta Pay to Play !!

Mine's a 1B. Did you have to pay extra to get a through-hull transducer, Cal?

On 5/17/2020 4:59 PM, I wrote:
I've been using one of the older Hawkeye depthsounders in Lazy Jack, with a transom mount in the motorwell. Works fine. Mine only reads to about 200' but more is really mostly about entertainment, <g>, though it can be usefulĀ  for navigation, or DEEP sea fishing. Like every other depthsounder or fishfinder I've heard of, the Hawkeye doesn't read much less than 3'.
https://hawkeyeelectronics.com/collections/boat-mount
Dealing with network executives is like being nibbled to death by ducks. (Eric Sevareid)